Question: How can I review the unauthorized attempts blocked by the Proactive Protection service?
Answer: To view the Proactive Protection history:
- Open Radialpoint Titanium Managed Security.
- Click on the Proactive Protection button.
- Click on Show history.
Understanding the Proactive Protection history:
- Date: Shows when the unauthorized malicious attempt happened.
- Affected File: Shows the name of the file potentially affected by the attempted unauthorized change. To view the complete file path, mouse over the file path.
- Resource or Process ID: Shows the computer process or resource threatened by the unauthorized change.
- Response: Shows how the Proactive Protection service responded to the unauthorized change.
Note: History entries more than 30 days old will be deleted automatically.